Posted by Bill Hung at Wednesday, December 28, 2011 No comments:
Asia Game Show 2011 App
Posted by Bill Hung at Tuesday, December 27, 2011 No comments:
Monster Hunter Egg iOS game
Sainsbury's iPhone App
£49.99 Microwave Oven
1st hands-on with OnLive
4G in Japan vs UK
While UK warm up on 4G LTE with a very small coverage map and the launch of Samsung Galaxy Nexus (=Google Nexus Prime) late 2011. Japan is gearing up on WiMAX.
Monster Hunter 3G (Tri G) Free Demo
Posted by Bill Hung at Wednesday, December 07, 2011 No comments:
My First Sunday Roast Ever!
Foursquare Checkin Free Gift
Ni no kuni
lastminute.com Pink Box Promotion
Final Fantasy Type Zero
UPDATE: ￥5,880 on 2011-12-07 at amazon.co.jp
UPDATE: ￥5,880 on 2011-12-07 at amazon.co.jp
This is "Rituals ... Mei Dao Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren rich nourishing body cream"
London 4G Coverage Map
£1 Light Bulb
Mercedes-Benz Advert Featuring Hong Kong Streets
Mercedes-Benz advert on London newspaper front page today, featuring Hong Kong streets. I also saw the same advert on UK Youtube Yesterday. Must be the work of Thomas.
Posted by Bill Hung at Monday, November 14, 2011 No comments:
Selina Returned, and Married
Posted by Bill Hung at Tuesday, November 01, 2011 No comments:
PlayStation Developer Seminar 2011 Taiwan
Posted by Bill Hung at Monday, October 31, 2011 No comments:
First Binglang 檳榔 ever
Posted by Bill Hung at Saturday, October 29, 2011 No comments:
Ra One on Newspaper
Posted by Bill Hung at Wednesday, October 26, 2011 No comments:
Samsung Washing Machine
Posted by Bill Hung at Tuesday, October 25, 2011 No comments:
1st Christmas Pudding Ever
Posted by Bill Hung at Sunday, October 16, 2011 No comments:
London 3D Google Map
Just realised area near my office and central London has been 3D'ed up in google map on android phones.
Posted by Bill Hung at Thursday, October 13, 2011 No comments:
Google Health Dies
My 1st Tablet Ever
Youku.com Android App
Posted by Bill Hung at Monday, October 10, 2011 No comments:
First Google Store in the World
Posted by Bill Hung at Friday, October 07, 2011 No comments:
1st Cheese Fondue ever
UPDATE: many comments were received for this post. I am copy and pasting the feedbacks here
- this place looks scary
- you are supposed to each the bread with the cheese, but not the meat
- they have no idea what they are doing
- but you having to stir it
- they mixed two meals that has nothing to do with each other into one
- this is a national dish, anyone can do it (in switzerland), and it's very easy to do
- summer will be too hot for the cheese, you do it quite often when it's cold
- red wine?! *wide eyes then both hands on his eyes*
- normally £140 for this?!
- "you eat the salty meat with the bread, not with cheese"
- you should leave it just before it bubble, and if it bubbles, it's too hot.
- hot cheese is at the bottom, that's why you need to stir
- don't eat leftover cheese, that's the best way to get food poisoning
- white wine, no red wine.
- stir and don't drink water
- a website teaching how to eat fondue http://eliadorcuisine.canalblog.com/archives/2010/ 02/24/17032259.html (translated) When you stir up your fondue on the bottom, made attention not put a too strong fire, which would make precipitate cheese and would make it dissociate. In the same way, you NEVER stop stirring up to the complete cast iron of cheese! Separation in two phases is the risk if you do not respect this council. Small Swiss trick: always turn in the same direction, your chances of success will be better
- * Do not be used as water with the fondue. To drink water with a met 100% cheese makes digestion much more difficult. Indeed, more there is water in your stomach, more acidity is weak. A low acidity will slow down the digestion of the cheese, which will thus have time to form a ball causing a long and not very pleasant digestion. Prefer fruit juices, or better, white wine, whose acidity will contribute to a faster digestion.
- " as they were lot of fault in yours: drinking water, having red wine, no gruyere, and the list go on... Next time we shall try a fondue neuchateloise with some proper kirsch! Or we can do a raclette :)"
- On sainsbury £3.25 Swiss Fondue box: "You still need a caquelon and some Kirsch :) "
Posted by Bill Hung at Friday, September 30, 2011 No comments:
Thé Vert de Chine
The green tea of China, or Thé Vert de Chine, made in France. Purchased in Mulhouse, France Sep 2011
Posted by Bill Hung at Thursday, September 29, 2011 No comments:
Never even heard of this until today. Looks like I gonna need this for my long hair for the foreseeable future
Posted by Bill Hung at Tuesday, September 27, 2011 No comments:
Dim Sum on a Japanese Menu
Posted by Bill Hung at Tuesday, September 13, 2011 No comments:
Monster Hunter 3rd HD
Vudu $5.99 Credit to try for free
No contract, no monthly fee. $5.99 to try out. Vudu has deals like 99 cents rental and $2 for 2 nights deal.
World's First 3D Erotic Film
Posted by Bill Hung at Friday, August 19, 2011 No comments:
Posted by Bill Hung at Tuesday, August 16, 2011 No comments:
Riots broke out in London, Birmingham and other cities since last weekend. Pictured is the Sony warehouse in Enfield, UK
Posted by Bill Hung at Tuesday, August 09, 2011 No comments:
Posted by Bill Hung at Wednesday, August 03, 2011 No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)